Milford Skate Park
- The facility is used by both experienced and inexperienced skateboarders, in-line skaters, and BMXers. Serious injury may result from being hit by skateboards, falling, or colliding. The City of Milford does not assume responsibility for injuries.
- All patrons under 18 must wear a helmet. Knee pads, and elbow pads are not required but strongly suggested.
- All safety gear must be in good condition. Patrons not wearing the appropriate safety gear will not be allowed to use the park.
- Due to safety concerns, spectators who are not skating or biking may not enter the park while activity is in progress. Spectators must remain outside of the fence.
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, or drugs allowed.
- The City of Milford reserves the right to change the hours of operation if necessary.
- All forms of graffiti, tagging, or other means of defacing City property is strictly prohibited. Police will be notified if such activity occurs.
- Skateboarders have the right of way.
- All skateboards, in-line skates, and bikes must be in good repair.
- No trespassing while park is closed.
- No profanity.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Skating on premise outside designated area is strictly prohibited.
Milford Skate Park is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media