Information on:

Platt Nature Center

Platt Nature Center
344 Roast Meat Hill Road
860-663-1609

Located on 344 Roast Meat Hill Road in Killingworth, the Platt Nature Center was formerly an old barn belonging to Marion Platt, who donated the building and nine acres of land to the Trust in 1974. A marked trail makes a circuit around the property, and is always open to the public. It now connects to other land trust trails and to our Town's Parmelee Farm.  An herbarium of local flora was established by Dr. Donald Swan in 1972 and is housed at the center.



Platt Nature Center is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media

Photos